Today is Racist Fuckery (10.20.14): At yesterday’s protest outside the St Louis Rams game, racist fans got rowdy and physical. Who got arrested? Two of the protesters, of course. Mike Brown means we have to fight back. #staywoke
Nigeria Is Ebola-Free
“Two countries in Africa have now been declared free of the Ebola virus. On Friday, the World Health Organization announced that Senegal had completely contained the spread of the disease, and now on Monday Nigeria has joined them.”
Iceland, just the hint of the aurora looking out to the mountains beyond Thingvellir. A perfect night.
Do you ever feel like you’re stuck? Like you wake up in the mornings and then you go to bed at nights but you don’t really do much during the day. And you feel everybody around you is moving on with their lives and doing things; and you try to but your stuck. You’re just on auto-pilot living a routine. Is it just me?
African American doctors attempting to save the life of a Klu Klux Klan member:
This photo left me speechless, this is what respect is.
this is what grace is
I never scroll pass this photo.. This is humanity, a lot of people can learn from this picture.
1. it’s not your fault when your anxiety or depression flares up and you lose control of your emotions.
2. always remember: when you want to kill yourself, don’t.
3. you’ll forget all about that boy who broke your heart in ninth grade.
4. always remember: you deserve to fall in love with being alive.
5. don’t blame your ex for your sadness.
6. always remember: be nice to your mother, she loves you.
7. cutting calories won’t make you happy.
8. always remember: don’t feel bad about yourself when someone doesn’t want you. it’s not you, it’s them. it’s always them.
9. you don’t need anyone else to complete you. you’re whole as you are.
10. always remember: you are alive and that is a truly wonderous thing.
11. don’t hold people hostage in your life when they decide to leave.
12. always remember: you were beautiful long before he told you that you were.
13. the most toxic people in your life can teach you the most valuable lessons.—thirteen things no one taught me // c.u.t (via hopelesslyhealing)
made to understand but not
to be understood. —(k.d.), i understand (via especiallygold)